SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

Roses are Red

There's just something about suede and knitwear combos that I just can't get enough of over the winter season and I gravitate towards them whenever I feel like jeans look too dressed down. Although a-line skirts have kind of had their day already, I still really love the cut of them because they're incredibly flattering especially for my petite size and I feel like they go with absolutely everything. This suede one has been featured a few times on this blog now but I'm still not over it. Just like my trusty leather a-line, this skirt sees me through the colder months and looks so nice dressed up or down. I've been wearing it quite casually with chunky jumpers lately and I couldn't help but team it with this scarf from Asos because well I mean, look at it. It's the best £7 I've ever spent.

Vero Moda Jumper (similar) | H&M Suede Skirt (similar) | Primark Tights | Asos Scarf (similar) |
Poor Boy Vintage Saddle Bag via Asos Marketplace (similar) | Jeffrey Campbell Booties via Free People

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

© NB • Theme by Maira G.