SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

Band Tees, Velvet, and Leather


Hello lovely people! Let's get positive about this week and ignore the fact that my photos are still coming out a little blurry/grainy due to the dark weather and just appreciate that it will be lighter mornings soon and longer days so fingers crossed the outfit photo quality picks back up again! The most annoying thing about this is that most of my more "winter time" outfits are my favourites because I'm all about the chunky cosy knits, the layering, and of course - the leather trousers. This outfit isn't something unique by any means, but it is a very typical "Amy" outfit. One of my favourite purchases this winter was this velvet blazer because boy oh boy, does it tie an outfit together. I loved it so much I got it in a steel blue grey shade too but surprisingly, the blush pink is my favourite of the two even though it's quite girly. Thrown on with a band tee and a pair of skinny jeans or leather trousers and it looks so effortlessly "cool" and "I'm with the band" that I'm more than happy to rock some pink.

Missguided Velvet Blazer (currently only £9!!) | Metallica T | New Look Pleather Trousers | Oh Hey Girl Store Belt |
Boohoo Fedora | Asos Bag (similar and similar) | Boohoo Boots (similar)



Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

© NB • Theme by Maira G.