SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

Buffalo Soldier

Photos: Grime and Glamour

Here's another outfit post shot by my wonderfully talented friend Christ over at Grime and Glamour. Unlike my granny jumper get-up in my last post featuring Chris' work, this outfit is much more me - as long as it's warm enough to wear it! I am falling in love with low cut shirts at the moment - I used to hate things low cut because I've got some junk in the boob department and I never like to look like I'm flaunting that, but with soft delicate triangle bras coming into fashion, I can wear something nice and pretty and make my boobs appear a little smaller and suited to these kinds of shirts. Low cut draped shirts with jeans always remind me of what guys in indie rock bands wear. Anything the likes of Mick Jagger, Matty Healy, or even Jimi Hendrix would suit is a-okay in my wardrobe.

Forever 21 Shirt | Missguided Bra | Asos Jeans | Asos Belt | Asos Fedora (similar) | Linzi Shoes Boots (similar)

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

© NB • Theme by Maira G.