SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

Sunny Disposition


As you're probably reading this, I'm in bed, ill from work, loaded with a cold so it seemed extremely fitting to post an outfit that reflected my mood. This jumper has got to be the most snuggly thing I own and was an absolute steal of only 5 euros when I was in Italy back in July last year. It's such a relaxed oversized fit that it's comfy no matter what and it looks great with so many different cut and washes of denim. It seems as if the April showers have come a few months early as it has been non-stop raining for the last few days but I've got to be honest - I'm still kind of holding out for some snow because that would be great to get a couple of snow days across the UK, right?

H&M Jumper (similar) | Asos Belt | Levi Vintage Jeans via Oh Lover Vintage |
Poor Boy Vintage Saddle Bag via Asos Marketplace (similar) | Topshop Leather Clogs (similar)

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

© NB • Theme by Maira G.