Winter Days

Photos: Grime and Glamour Photography

Hi guys and welcome to the first outfit post of 2017 (how quick did 2016 go though please?). Would you look at that, I'm not in my flat in these pictures and there's no camera on a tripod with the self timer on in sight! A good friend, Grime and Glamour, took these photos of me back in December when I was visiting home. I don't really do "modelling" anymore but this was a lovely catch up and chance to just do some casual photos whilst doing so. It was pretty mild in Newcastle when I was back home compared to most winters but of course I had packed big jumpers and huge oversized coat just in case. This is definitely a marmite jumper and Chris absolutely hated it, but I'm all for the grandma fashion and anything embroidered is a show stopper for me. Wearing this flower-detail knit with a simple pair of skinny jeans to prove you do have a figure under all those chunky layers and a fuss-free pair of boots makes for a comfy but stylish outfit.

H&M Suede Aviator Coat (similar) | New Look Jumper | Asos Jeans | Linzi Shoes Boots (similar)



Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment