SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

A Clockwork Orange


When it comes to dressing smart let's just say I'm not the best at it. I'm very much a jeans and messy boots/converse kind of girl and you'll be lucky if my tights haven't got holes in them, but due to my job, I've had to get used to trying to make my wardrobe smarter but still keeping it looking like my style. Weirdly, skinny 70s style scarves are one of those items that I put on and a) instantly feel sassy and b) instantly feel like I look more "put together". This orange silky one was an absolute steal in the Forever 21 Christmas sales and I love the splash of colour it can give an outfit. These trousers have become a firm favourite for me recently too. They jazz up any smart outfit and can be dressed up and dressed down so easily. Teamed with these lace up heels I feel especially sassy and ready for business.

Primark Bee Print Shirt (similar) | Zara Trousers (similar and similar in purple) |
Poor Boy Vintage Saddle Bag via Asos Marketplace (similar) | Forever 21 Scarf (similar) |
Linzi Lace Up Heels (now only £5!!)


Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

© NB • Theme by Maira G.