SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

Ready for Spring


That's it. It's March, it's almost my birthday (16 days if you're wondering *cough cough*) and it's almost Easter therefore I am more than ready for Spring weather. Although I love the colder months, I'm looking forward to seeing more and more daffodils sprouting and seeing some of my favourite little bumble bees out and about during the increasingly warmer days. The best thing about the warmer weather is without a doubt being able to wear all of the bardot necklines and sandals/clogs without freezing/the need for tights and socks. These pants from Romwe are also a new favourite of mine and I love how effortless but smart casual they look. The shade of blue is lovely and compliments my pale skin well I think! They're a lovely cut too and they're quickly becoming a Spring staple for me.

New Look Bardot | Romwe Trousers | Primark Bag (similar) | Truffle Platforms via Boohoo (similar and similar)



Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

© NB • Theme by Maira G.