Why Hello Spring


Ahhh happy first day of Spring, people! I might be in love with the colder months and layering but I am damn happy to see the longer days creeping in and the daffodils blooming. This past week we have had such crazy weather - one minute I've been freezing in a jumper and a scarf then the next it's been too hot for a coat - madness, I know. As it's the first day of spring, it only seems to kick things off the way I intend to carry on over the next few months which is wearing a hell of a lot of floral embroidery and not giving a hoot if folk don't like it. I bloody love this little Zara dress because it's gorgeous as a dress (especially with bare legs - bare leg wear is creeping closer too ladies woo!) but it looks ace as a long tunic-style top over some ripped denim and some converse. Despite this ensemble being all black, the pops of colour and the floral details keep it looking delicate and perfect for spring. I love this dress so much I'm going to pick up it's creamy white sister on payday because I mean, you can never have too many embroidered dresses right?

Zara Embroidered Dress (similar & similar | Boohoo Fedora | Asos Embroidered Bag (similar) | Boohoo Platform Boots


Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment