Summer Staple


Happy Monday lovely folk! How nice has it been that it has actually been sunny for a little bit?! I've been revelling in the bare-legged life even if my milk bottles probably offend everyone's eyes. Although I love layering and the colder months, I absolutely love the sunshine and having the chance to wear flowing dresses and skirts and light fabrics. This dress is a super cute number from Matalan and despite it making me look about 12 years old, it is such a nice effortless piece on a hot day especially. Paired with lighter coloured accessories helps brighten it up for the sun too and the best bit? It hides any inevitable food babies we all gain from those pesky but delicious barbeques!

Matalan Dress (similar) | Poor Boy Vintage Bag (similar) | Asos Fedora (similar) | Matalan Boots



Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment