SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

Blue and Yellow


Happy Monday my lovelies! I hope you all have nice plans this week (and hopefully you're not all melting from this muggy heat we've been having!). I have been obsessed with this lightweight jacket ever since I picked it up a couple of weeks ago because it's just everything I could possibly want in an item of clothing. As a teacher, I love to wear lightweight cover ups and jackets to either hide my tattoos if I need to or to just make a boring outfit more interesting and this one certainly fills that latter need. I love that it is yellow, I love that it's embroidered, and I absolutely love the tassel details not only on the neck tie but on the arm cuffs too. Although I'm doing a lot less shopping from 'fast fashion' stores, I was weak and just couldn't say no to this. I love pairing it with light denim and I'm not going to lie, I went a bit out of my comfort zone with the rest of this outfit because it's a lot more "busy" than what I would usually wear but I felt it looked really summer appropriate?

Bershka Jacket - now in the sale! | Vintage Vest | Missguided Bralette (similar) | Asos Crop Kick Flare Jeans (similar) |
Asos Belt | Poor Boy Vintage Bag via Asos Marketplace(similar) | Lotta From Stockholm Clogs



Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

© NB • Theme by Maira G.