Cherry Bomb


Happy Monday lovelies! I'm happy to see that the weather seems to be sorting itself out again and has decided to get warm and sunny again but a breathable temperature because this wee goth couldn't quite handle the insane 32+ degrees we were having a couple of weeks ago! Some of my favourite things to wear when it's this warm are without a doubt this skort (I haven't had one of these since I was tiny!) and this Bohemia Design straw bag. These bags are handmade in Morocco and are completely ethically made which is absolutely fab because although they have become big this season and I've been wanting one for quite some time, I really wanted to try and get either a vintage one or a sustainable/ethical one. This was important to me because earlier this year I vowed to minimise my fast fashion purchases because it's killing the planet and our people/animals/everything so this purchase needed to be a healthy-sourced one. I can fit everything I need in it and the kitchen sink so it's been a staple for me on those sunny days.

Romwe T-Shirt | Zara Skort (similar) | Boohoo Fedora | Bohemia Bag | Office Clogs (similar)



Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment